Arrowhead Cleaver Handmade in the USA by Master Craftsmen.
- Not having an Arrowhead Cleaver is like a missing tool in your toolbox. You just can’t be without… and it can be used like a chef's knife.
- The long, slightly curved blade is razor sharp, ideal for slicing through large vegetables, disjointing chicken, ribs & chops
- Sable wood handle – manmade petrified wood resist heat and moisture, beautiful to look at.
- You’ll be pleasantly surprised and we Guaranty it for Life.
- Arrowhead Cutlery is designed by professional chefs and is manufactured to the highest standards of quality and performance.
- Our 425M chromium stainless steel blades with Molybdenum and Vanadium, are forged at extreme temperatures, and then tempered cryogenically in liquid oxygen to a Rockwell hardness of 57/59. This exclusive process produces a blade that will stay razor sharp for a lifetime, and we guaranty it will not rust, stain, pit, chip or corrode.
- Ergonomically designed handles are made of layered Russian Red Birch, impregnated with resins, and pressed together under extreme heat and pressure to create what Mother Nature takes millions of years to do in petrified “rock like” wood handles. Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure balanced perfection.
- Arrowhead knives have been a favorite of enthusiastic home cooks and chefs for more than 40 years, and we guaranty Arrowhead for a lifetime
- 50-year lifetime guaranty
- Precision Tempered Japanese Steel
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 12 1/2” overall length, with 6” long X 3 ¼” wide blade.
Need help? Contact