NEW! The ONLY Single Burner PORTABLE Induction Cooktop designed to be installed counter inset or used as a portable. Exclusive metal case and Ceran glass top. 120v 1600watts 60hz. Free shipping lower 48, worldwide we'll split the shipping with you. 2-Qt Saucepan pictured not included.
- Cooktop is 11 13/16" W x 14 15/16" L x 2 13/16"H, runs off a standard 110V outlet and has 1600 watts of cooking power
- Easy to clean; the cook top surface is a ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass
- Versatile: The unit can be installed into a countertop or used as a portable cooktop making it ideal for many situations
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- Includes True Induction's trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
With its simple to use control interface and its smooth ceramic glass cooking surface, is one of the best cooktops on the market. Unlike most other single burner cooktops where they can only be used on the countertop, this unit has the ability to be installed into a countertop. It can be installed in your boat, outdoor kitchen, apartment or simply use it as a portable unit, the possibilities of where it can be installed are endless. True Induction's high efficiency cooktop utilizes a magnetic based technology that energizes the molecules of the cookware to produce heat. This process is extremely energy efficient as the cooktop never actually produces heat. This allows the heat produced in your pan to cook food faster and at the same time use less power. Ready to start cooking? The optimal cookware for induction cooktop has a flat bottom and a diameter between 4.5 to 10 inches. It is simple to tell if your cookware is compatible with True Induction, simply grab a magnet and if it holds to the bottom of the pan, your cookware is compatible. The most common types of induction compatible cookware include stainless steel, cast iron and steel-enamel. To install this into your countertop, the countertop cutout needs to be 14 1/4" W x 11" L.
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.